A social media user identified as SisyCaro Omojevwe Kodo took to Facebook to narrate how her friend met her death in the hands of her husband.
She said her friend identified as Ebere was rushed to the hospital after she suffered severe burns but unfortunately she couldn’t make it.
According to her, she was set ablaze by her husband because of an misunderstanding she had with him.
It was gathered that the deceased had travelled for her mother’s burial preparations and returned home without her luggage.
When her husband asked why, she explained that she plans to travel again soon so didn’t think it necessary to bring her belongings back with her.
Her statement angered the husband who then poured petrol and set her on fire at their home in Lagos.
Ebere’s injuries were so severe that she didn’t survive. The husband was also burnt by the fire he allegedly started and he’s receiving treatment in a hospital in Lagos, according to the friend of the deceased.